Products > Anjani Coastal Gold - PSC (Portland Slag Cement)
- It has high ultimate strength with higher rate of gain of strength than normal OPC available in market.
- Lower water demand & Lower Shrinkage
- With high compressive strength Portland Slag Cement ensures substantial savings in Cement Consumption.
- Ideal to use in RCC Slabs, in all types of constructions especially for Marine constructions Elimination of cracks & gives Ultimate higher strength
- Resistance of Sulphates, alkalis, chlorides & Co2 – aggregates reaction
- Resistance to sea water & Prevent water patches
- Smooth surface in finish & Superior bonding
- Greater durability & Better workability
- Low heat of Hydration & Reduction in free lime leaching
- Reduced bleeding as well as segregation & corrosion
- Denser, less permeable concrete and mortar
- Reduced drying shrinkage & Increased static modules of elasticity
- Environmental friendly cement & Green cement
- Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement is particularly suitable for rivers, ports, roads and tunnels.
- Portland Slag Cement is most commonly used in Coastal regions.