Products > OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement) 43 Grade
- Ground finely, for better early strength.
- Moderate sulphate resisting properties.
- Low in chloride thus avoids corrosion of reinforcement steel.
- Good for production of concrete and concrete elements.
- Better soundness and low chloride content ensures improved performance of concrete.
- Better ductility and better dynamic behavior of structures.
- All general and semi-specialized constructions : column, beam, slab and all structural works.
- Manufacture of concrete blocks and tiles.
- Brick and stone masonry, plastering and flooring.
- Plain and Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC)
- Precast, pre stressed slip formed concrete jobs, etc.
- Commercial building, industrial construction, multi- storied complexes, cement concrete roads, heavy duty floors etc.