Investor relations > Announcements
- CARE vide its letter CARE/CRO/RR/2015-16/1240, dated 21st December,2015 has upgraded the credit rating of the Non- Convertible Debentures to CARE AA (SO) (Double A) (Structured Obligation).
- The Company at its Board Meeting held on the 29th of April, 2015 had approved the proposal of offering Equity Shares on a Rights basis, pursuant to which the Company has on the 30th December 2015 filed the Draft Letter of Offer with Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Securities Exchange Board of India has vide its letter dated March 23, 2016, given their consent to the Rights Issue by the Company and have issued their final observation letter with regard to the same.
- Outcome of the Rights Issue Committee Meeting held on May 7, 2016
- Outcome of the Rights Issue Committee Meeting held on May 17, 2016
Revision in Credit Rating