Products > PPC (Portland Pozzolana Cement)
- Heat of hydration is 30% less than OPC and hence good for massive construction.
- No adverse impact on corrosion of reinforcement steel.
- Better choice than OPC for construction of structures in coastal and marine areas.
- Better resistance to chlorides and sulphates than OPC.
- High compressive strength. Gains strength up to one year unlike OPC.
- Exceeds OPC strength beyond 90 days.
- Gives smoother finishing to structures.
- Low porosity, permissibility and dense concrete.
- High workability and slow retention due to improved water retention properties.
- Reduces thermal cracks.
- Reduces green house gas emission.
- Used in mass concrete works like dams, spillways, retaining walls where OPC is not suitable.
- All types of RCC work
- Underground structures, bridges.
- General building works.
- Hydro- power stations.
- Dams, roller compacted concrete etc.
- Column, beam, slab and all structural works.
- Brick and stone masonry, plastering and flooring.
- For cement concrete roads.